An exciting opportunity has arisen at Secure Thingz in our Secure Deploy team. We are looking for a bright, ambitious and focused team player to join us as a Software Engineer.
You will be part of a cross-discipline team responsible for developing PC software tools and components using C#. Expect to design, build, maintain and document efficient, reusable and reliable C# code.
You will help maintain code quality, organisation and optimisation and write unit and automation tests. The team is looking for someone who is keen to grow and learn on the job and isn’t afraid of a challenge.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in C#
• Knowledge the .NET framework
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#.
• Strong understanding of design patterns and usage.
• Familiarity of unit tests e.g. NUnit and issue tracking systems e.g. Jira.
• Python experience
• WPF experience
• Understanding of the CLR.
• Understanding of security / cryptographic functions
• Familiarity with cross-platform C# development (Mono/.NET core etc).
• Familiarity with SQL compact.
• Familiarity with CI systems, particularly TeamCity.
• Experience of communications protocol (TCP/IP)
• You are self-motivated and enthusiastic
• You enjoy working in a small team
• You are a quick learner
This role is based in our office in Trumpington, Cambridge, UK.
Secure your future with Secure Thingz and apply now!
Job Reference: JD11
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.