An exciting opportunity has arisen at Secure Thingz in our Device Support team.
We are looking for a flexible and ambitious teammate to join us as a Software Development Lead.
You will be part of a high energy and skilled team, and will be responsible for taking the core products and adapting them to meet the needs of specific customers.
This is likely to be using a different production system and different third-party equipment to the core product.
The role is a mixture of a customer facing, technical architect, project management and hands on software engineering project.
• Degree in a relevant area e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering.
• 3 or more years prior experience with embedded system software development.
• Excellent knowledge of PC software e.g. C/C#/Python
• Used to working in an Agile environment e.g. Git / Jira
• Experience and understanding of ARM Cortex v6m/v7m/v8m.
• Understanding of security/crypto functions.
• Understanding of communications protocols e.g. Sockets, TCP/IP etc.
• Experienced using JSON, XML
• Experience working with customers
• You excel at managing a team
• You are happy to travel internationally on occasion
• You enjoy participating in international calls
• You are great at communicating
• You are a driven and self-motivated individual
This role is based in our office in Trumpington, Cambridge, UK.
Secure your future with Secure Thingz and apply now!
Job Reference: JD2
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please note: If you are an agency or recruiter, please do not directly contact our employees or management. If you would like to get in touch please email firstname.lastname@example.org.