An exciting opportunity has arisen at Secure Thingz in our Architecture team. We are looking for a flexible, ambitious and deadline focused team player to join us as a Senior Systems Architect.
You will be leading and coordinating all architecture design across Secure Thingz products and influencing its lead customers / partners, taking ownership of the architecture processes used within the organisation. You will be working closely with the senior leadership team to define the architecture strategy and the engineering teams to develop and implement market level requirements. This will include managing and developing the skills of a number of technical specialists.
• 5 or more years current experience in a Software Systems Architecture role developing & documenting system architecture using UML or similar concepts.
• Proven ability to balance technical excellence with commercial / business pressures.
• Ability to communicate technical issues at all levels of an organisation from senior management to engineers and to critical customers.
• Demonstrable experience of on-time delivery of quality systems.
• Ability to become hands on to debug and resolve integration issues if required.
• Knowledge of microcontroller / microprocessor architectures (ARM Cortex, etc).
• Ability to deliver continuous process improvements.
• Ability to handle and prioritising conflicting demands from multiple sources.
• Proven experience of managing a small team of technical specialists.
• Previous experience in both embedded and PC based software.
• Knowledge of software systems security and cryptography.
• Software implementation in C, C#, Python.
• Use of Jira and A-Ha planning tools.
• Working in an Agile Environment.
• Degree in a relevant area such as Computer Science or Electronic Engineering.
• You are committed to meeting and defining deadlines.
• You relish working within a rapidly changing / growing organisation.
• You enjoy learning new skills and applying technology in innovative areas.
Secure your future with Secure Thingz and apply now!
Job Reference: JD16
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Location: Trumpington, Cambridge, UK
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please note: If you are an agency or recruiter, please do not directly contact our employees or management. If you would like to get in touch please email firstname.lastname@example.org.