An exciting opportunity has arisen at Secure Thingz in our Secure Deploy team. We are looking for a flexible, ambitious and deadline focused team player to join us as a Senior Software Engineer.
You will be part of a high energy and skilled team, responsible for developing PC software tools and components using C# and WPF. You will be co-ordinating with the rest of the cross-discipline team, therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving, elegant design and quality product is essential.
Expect to design, build, maintain and document efficient, reusable and reliable C# and WPF code. Help maintain code quality, organisation and optimisation and write unit and automation tests. You will also participate in regular stand-ups, code reviews and project reviews.
• Degree in a relevant area such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering.
• Excellent knowledge of C# and the .NET framework
• WPF Experience
• Strong understanding of design patterns and usage.
• Familiarity of unit tests e.g. NUnit and issue tracking systems e.g. Jira.
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#.
• Understanding of the CLR.
• Understanding of security / cryptographic functions
• Familiarity with cross-platform C# development (Mono/.NET core etc).
• Familiarity with SQL compact.
• Familiarity with CI systems, particularly TeamCity.
• You are highly productive and self-motivated
• You are committed to meeting deadlines
• You enjoy working in a small team