An excellent opportunity has arisen at Secure Thingz in our Embedded Trust team. We are looking for a flexible and ambitious teammate to join us as a Senior Python Engineer.
You will be part of a high energy and skilled team, responsible for the development of the Embedded Trust security product. Embedded Trust is a PC based software development tool that enables the developer to build “Root of Trust” security solutions for embedded IoT products. This role involves developing PC software tools and components using Python code, building and running unit test cases and debugging the new software. You will need to be familiar with basic Python concepts and willing to mentor other teammates.
• Degree in a relevant area e.g. BSCS OR MSCS
• 5 or more years prior experience with PC System Software
• Excellent knowledge of Python (enough to mentor colleagues when needed)
• Knowledge of PC development tools e.g. Git, Jira, IDE’s etc.
• Familiar with Windows software development e.g. Windows TCP/IP
• Demonstrable experience of on-time delivery of quality systems.
• Understanding of security/crypto functions.
• You work well in small teams.
• You excel in managing a team
• You are great at working to deadlines
This role is based in our office in Trumpington, Cambridge, UK.
Secure your future with Secure Thingz and apply now!
Job Reference JD22