An exciting opportunity has arisen at Secure Thingz in our Embedded Trust team. We are looking for a flexible, ambitious and deadline focused team player to join us as a Senior Embedded Software Developer.
You will be part of a high energy and skilled team, responsible for developing embedded system software. This will be on ARM-based MPU/MCU systems that form the core functionality of our Secure Deploy product lines and embedded software released to customers & partners as part of the embedded trust product. You will be developing embedded software, porting software to new devices and developing and running unit test cases. You will be working with other development team members, the architecture team and silicon partners.
• Degree in a relevant area such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering.
• 5 or more years prior experience with embedded system software development.
• Excellent knowledge of low-level embedded C (notably at a bare metal driver level)
• Experience of developing and porting software to different microcontrollers and optimise these to meet exacting memory and timing requirements.
• The ability to read the digital part of a PCB schematic to derive how software should work.
• Experience and understanding of ARM Cortex devices.
• Experience of low-level assembly languages ideally for ARM products
• Design and implementation of low-level bootloaders
• Experience of debugging low level software using debuggers and logic analyses.
• To have designed microcontroller-based hardware including schematic and PCB capture.
• You are highly productive and self-motivated
• You are committed to meeting deadlines
• You enjoy working in a small team
This role is based in our office in Trumpington, Cambridge, UK.
Secure your future with Secure Thingz and apply now!
Job Reference JD7
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please note: If you are an agency or recruiter, please do not directly contact our employees or management. If you would like to get in touch please email firstname.lastname@example.org.