An excellent opportunity has arisen at Secure Thingz in our Embedded Trust team.
We are looking for a flexible, ambitious and deadline focused teammate to join us as a Python Engineer.
You will be part of a high energy and skilled team, responsible for the development of the Embedded Trust security product.
Embedded Trust is a PC based software development tool that enables the developer to create “Root of Trust” security solutions for embedded IoT products.
This role involves developing PC software tools and components using Python code, building and running unit test cases and debugging the new software.
• Degree in a relevant area e.g. BSCS OR MSCS
• Prior experience with PC System Software
• Excellent knowledge of Python
• Understanding of security/crypto functions.
• Familiar with Windows software development e.g. Windows TCP/IP
• Understanding of control systems software development
• Knowledge of PC software development tools e.g. IDE’s, Git, Jira etc.
• You are great at meeting deadlines
• You work well in a small team
• You are detail orientated
This role is based in our office in Trumpington, Cambridge, UK.
Secure your future with Secure Thingz and apply now!
Job Reference JD17
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please note: If you are an agency or recruiter, please do not directly contact our employees or management. If you would like to get in touch please email email@example.com.