An excellent opportunity has arisen at Secure Thingz in our technical marketing team. We are looking for a responsible, ambitious and customer focused teammate to join us as a Senior Product Manager for our recently announced Embedded Trust & C-Trust products.
The product manager role is a cornerstone position within the organization. You will oversee the management of products from requirements capture and business planning; through to competitive analysis; prioritisation of features and industry needs; delivery and engineering trade-offs; and ultimately the launch of successful products.
You will work closely with the business executives to drive roadmaps, with engineering, to understand trade-offs and feature demands, with sales to help close deals, and with the FAE team to support customers. As a leader within the organization it will be imperative for you to promote a culture of teamwork, collaboration and success.
This role is truly critical to the company’s success and offers the candidate outstanding opportunity and visibility across the group and across the industry, working with major Silicon vendors, OEMs, and other major stakeholders.
Occasional Travel required Europe and US/APAC.
• Degree in a relevant subject area
• Experience in managing the product lifecycle
• Experience in a technical sales or marketing role
• Prove ability to capture and communicate market requirements for products
• Great at managing relationships with customers in conjunction with sales and FAEs
• Ensuring product features and engineering schedules stay in line with the business plan.
• Analysing the competitive landscape and product positioning messaging with benchmarking, where possible.
• Developing strategies to explore new markets or expand existing ones and secure key industry and OEM endorsements.
• Happy to travel internationally from time to time.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience writing business plans and commercial justifications
• Knowledge of IoT and security marketplace
• Experience of customer interaction of a technical nature
• Apt at developing sales and marketing collateral including presentations, white papers, etc.
• Keen follower of market trends
• Great at building collaborative relationships with partners
• You are ambitious and self-motivated
• Capable of working as a team player or independently
• High degree of initiative and a proven problem solver
• You have great attention to detail
This role is based in our office in Trumpington, Cambridge, UK.
Secure your future with Secure Thingz and apply now!
Job Reference JD10
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please note: If you are an agency or recruiter, please do not directly contact our employees or management. If you would like to get in touch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.