Secure Thingz Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Office Manager to join our People Team!
This is a full-time role, where you will be taking responsibility for the smooth running of our Cambridge office. You will provide support to a number of directors and perform a full range of office management duties, as outlined in the following:
• Reception & Administration Support
• Building & Facilities Management
• Travel Bookings
• Diary Management
• Ordering engineering supplies and office equipment
• Supervising the People Team staff members
• Supporting organisation functions, events and general meetings
• Co-ordinate all administration duties across the Cambridge office and the Uppsala office as necessary.
• 5+ Years Office Management experience
• Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures/policies/legislation
• Facilities management & maintenance e.g. service contractors
• Able to minute take and action tasks on an ad-hoc basis.
• Familiarity with ISO
• Fire warden or First Aid Certified
• Experience working with executives
• Detailed knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
• You continuously strive to make the office environment a better place to work.
• You have a positive can-do attitude
• You are high energy
• You are able to make prudent decisions.
Secure your future with Secure Thingz and apply now!
Job Reference: 28
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please note: If you are an agency or recruiter, please do not directly contact our employees or management. If you would like to get in touch please email email@example.com.