Secure Thingz Ltd have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our People Team!
This is a full-time role, where you will be taking responsibility for the smooth running of the CEO’s diary and be the first point of call to employees and management. Responding on behalf of the CEO to different stakeholders, maintaining high professional standards whilst meeting conflicting deadlines. Assisting the CEO with managing, reviewing and chasing actions.
You will perform a full range of duties, as outlined in the following:
• Efficiently plan and pre-empt workload in the short & long term to support the diverse needs of the CEO
• Senior support for CEO - liaising with mother company as needed
• Management of complex travel needs.
• Sorting, distributing and responding to incoming correspondence.
• Scheduling and maintaining CEO inbox & diary on a daily basis.
• Board data analysis e.g. of customer accounts etc.
• Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents.
• Co-ordinating executive level meetings and events with global teams
• 5+ Years Executive Assistant experience
• Proven ability to drive team activities if CEO is unavailable
• Project managing & preparing board papers & presentations
• Complex travel and itinerary coordination
• Extensive diary management
• Happy to deal with personal requests on an ad-hoc basis
• Able to minute take and action tasks on an ad-hoc basis.
• Microsoft Office
• You are happy to go the extra mile for the CEO even out of hours
• You are able to make prudent decisions.
• You have a positive can-do attitude
Secure your future with Secure Thingz and apply now!
Job Reference: JD29
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please note: If you are an agency or recruiter, please do not directly contact our employees or management. If you would like to get in touch please email firstname.lastname@example.org.