This position will be part of a high-energy and skilled development team and be responsible for developing embedded system software on Arm-based MPU/MCU systems that form the core functionality of our Secure Deploy product lines. The role involves developing embedded software, developing and running unit test cases and debugging the software. You would be working with other development team members and the architecture team. Experience with using security/crypto functions is very beneficial, but not required. As we are a start-up, the person in this role will have varied responsibilities and should be flexible with work assignments. We want team members that have the drive, ambition, and ability to do what is needed towards on-time delivery.
This position will report directly to the Sr. Software Development Manager.
Skills and Experience:
· Excellent knowledge of embedded C and embedded software development tools
(IDEs, Git, Jira, etc) and agile like software development processes
· 5 or more years of experience with embedded system software development
· Knowledge of embedded SW system architectures
· Experience with microcontrollers (ideally Arm Cortex v6-M/v7-M/v8-M)
· Experience with communications protocols (Sockets, TCP/IP, etc)
· Familiar with RTOS or similar
· Highly productive and works well in a start-up team environment
· Demonstrable experience of on-time delivery of quality systems
Experience of security-based protocols (TLS, etc), products and algorithms is desirable, but not mandatory, as there will be ample opportunity to learn on the job.
1 Almaden Blvd, Suite 200, San Jose, CA 95113 | Secure Thingz Ltd, Harston Mill, Harston, Cambridge CB22 7GG
Copyright © 2017 SecureThingz. All rights reserved.