This position will be part of a high-energy and skilled team and be responsible for defining test plans in cooperation with the development teams. It will also be responsible for developing test code and test frameworks needed to execute those test plans. This role will involve both manual and automated testing. Experience with software testing practices and developing test software is required. Knowledge of security/crypto functions is very beneficial, but not required. As we are a start-up, you will have varied responsibilities and should be flexible with work assignments. We want team members that have the drive, ambition, and ability to do what is needed towards on-time delivery.
This position will report directly to the Sr. Software Development Manager.
· C / C# / Python
· Experience developing test cases/test harness for embedded software
· Experience constructing automated target test systems
· Continuous integration and testing
· Developing Test automation systems
· GIT or similar version control system
· Construction of logging tools, viewers and analysers, report generation
Experience with security-based protocols, products and algorithms is desirable, but not mandatory, as there will be ample opportunity to learn on the job.
1065 E Hillsdale Blvd # 420, Foster City, CA 94404, USA | Secure Thingz Ltd, Harston Mill, Harston, Cambridge CB22 7GG
Copyright © 2018 SecureThingz. All rights reserved.